For over 30 years, Executive Commons has been meeting the office space needs of area professionals. Just as technology and the function of office space have changed, so has Executive Commons where you will find our space to include:
- Private offices furnished with a desk, credenza, executive chair and two side chairs.
- Digital phone station with dedicated business phone number and two line call appearances.
- Full utilities and janitorial services.
- Meeting, conference and board rooms available for reservation by the hour or day.
- Modern technology and conveniences including high-speed Internet (wired and wireless), copiers, reception area with live receptionist, mail handling, and common areas with coffee and snack service.
With over 150 clients, Executive Commons is home to a diverse and varied collection of executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, independent and medical professionals, and manufacturer representatives. These clients trust Executive Commons to help them not only present a more professional image, but to also give them the flexibility to adjust their office space as needed
- Flexibility to expand your office footprint as your business grows and to contract as your space needs change.
- Lease your space on a month to month, six month or yearly term.
- Your name on lobby directory and office door.
- Access to a complete assortment of onsite business services.
- Enhanced networking opportunities among our diverse and varied collection of executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, independent and medical professionals, and manufacturer representatives.
Combine comfort and convenience with a beautiful and stylish corporate setting and you have Executive Commons. Besides fostering a professional working environment, the surrounding area of Wayne, PA and easy means of access make Executive Commons the ideal location.
- Campus like setting that includes free parking.
- Walking distance or a short drive to many amenities such as banks, restaurants, shops and boutiques, car rental agency, lodging, auto service and repair, and fitness facilities.
- Walking distance to the SEPTA R-5/Paoli-Thorndale train and 105 bus route.
- One-half block off Route 30 and only a couple of miles from access to major highways I-76, Blue Route (I-476), Routes 202 and 422.
- Secured building with 24 hour access.
Step into the corporate, campus like setting of Executive Commons and you will immediately sense a difference when compared to other executive office suite properties. At Executive Commons, we take immense pride in providing our clients with unparalleled support and service.
- Over 30 years of continued service to the business community.
- Locally owned with on-site managing director to quickly address any problems or concerns.
- Dedicated staff to serve and support our clients.